Thursday, April 9, 2009

at the airport (twin cities)

still sick.....took some mucinex and sudafed, and some phenagren to keep from getting sick on the plane and help me sleep.

last night, grandmother made a big deal about making sure i didn't keep my money in all one place. i said okay. she later brought up the subject again and asked specifically how much i was bringing with me for specifically today. we agreed on at least three Y1,000 (about $30 all together) and a Y10,000 ($100) for the train into the city and dinner or subway pass or whatever before we unpack at the hotel. i decided the best course of action, since she was so concerned would be to split the rest of my money up...(about $1700 american) and put in into 2 different spots in my suitcase.

wrong course of action.....and i didn't lock the suitcase which is a moot point b/c the lock on it is not TSA approved, meaning that the security can cut it...rendering it useless. g-mom is concerned that someone is going to steal my money. hopefully they won't take it but i did stash half of it in the most looked stop, my toiletries.

also, all mymedicine i brought with me is not in original packaging. at all. except for that delsym i bought at midnight last night.

g-mom brought two surgical masks for us to wear to prevent germs. i still haven't worn mine yet. she's already modeled hers.

okay, 2 minutes left. time to check facebook. boarding at 2:30 pm for a 12 hour flight to narita

No comments:

Post a Comment